Somerset Dental Group - Dr. Kelvin Low & Dr. Gordon Wong
Family Dentistry Surrey, British Columbia
Somerset Dental Group hopes everyone is doing well. We have been busy preparing and upgrading our office to ensure our patients and staff safety.
Some of these upgrades include Plexiglas in the reception area, medical grade air purifiers through out the office and complete change in our personal protective gear. Our office will gradually open and book our patients accordingly starting June 2,2020
We have made changes in our protocol which will affect our patients due to covid19 please note:
1. Health history must be filled out prior to dental appointment
2. Staff will take patients temperature before dental treatment
3. We no longer have a waiting room please inform us via text or call to let us know you have arrived one of our staff members will meet you in the parking lot
4. Please arrive alone only the patient is allowed in due to the limitations of how many people are allowed in our facility (PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME)
5. Bathroom facilities have limited availability we request that you refrain from this use unless it’s an emergency
6. Please do not come in if you have any flu like symptoms and report to staff immediately if during your appointment you start to feel unwell
We thank you in advance for your understanding and co-operation our aim is to keep our patients and staff healthy and safe.
Best regards Somerset Dental Group
Your health and well being are important to us!
~ We charge by the BCDA fee guide which is one of the lowest in all of Canada
~ Our office direct bills to your insurance, which saves you from having to submit and wait for reimbursement
~ Experience and expertise, means quality care for your family, our dentists have been recognized for this!
~ We offer evening and weekend appointments and we work 6 days a week!
~ We have ground level access and free parking for your convenience
We look forward to meeting you and listening to your concerns. Our entire team is dedicated
to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients, includes providing information so they can make informed choices about their oral health needs.
Contact us today!
We genuinely hope this site will help you learn more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
15-13775 72nd Ave Surrey BC V3W 9Z1 | Driving Directions | (604) 594-6400 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mon 9:00AM - 6:00PM | Tue 9:00AM - 6:00PM | Wed 11:00AM - 8:00PM | Thu 11:00AM - 8:00PM | Fri 9:00AM - 6:00PM | Sat 9:00AM - 5:00PM